Winery "Pivnete din Branesti"
- The wine factory “Branesti” lies in the very heart of Moldavian forests “Codrii”, not far from the well known rocky monastery Old Orkhey.
- The wine assortment of the factory includes 180 sorts of red and white wines as well as 7 from collection. Among the collection wines the most precious are Cabernet, Pinot Franc, Merlot, Sauvignon, Feteasca, Chardonnay.
- The production of the wine-factory “Branesti” is exported in such countries as Japan, USA, Germany, China, Finland, Belorussia, CIS countries. Since 2001 S.A. „Pivniţele din Brăneşti” is in the top five wine factories regarding the volume of production being exported.
- The Wine production was awarded with gold, silver and bronze medal being participated in international exhibitions in Bordo, Sanct-Petersburg, Crimea.
- The Winery “Branesti” disposes 2 tasting halls, the architecture of which strikes us as soon as we enter it.
Here you have the possibility to taste red and white collection wine, sparkling wine, and, of course, traditional Moldavian dishes made by talented cooks.
Photos of the winery: